Cookies are small text files that are stored on the visitors computer and are used to track what the visitor is doing on the website.
There are two main types of cookies;
• A persistent cookie, which is stored on the visitor’s computer during a selected time.
• A session cookie, which is stored temporarily in the computer memory when the visitor is browsing the site. The session cookie disappears when you close your browser.
• Improve the user experience of the site, by for example by adapting the site to reflect the visitors requirements, choices and interests.
• Provide information for web site statistics regarding the use of the site
• Follow advertisement in media to adapt our services to help you receive more relevant offers.
You can choose if you want to accept cookies.